North Texas Giving Day
This community-wide online fundraising event is a big deal for Hearts for Homes and the seniors we serve. It is one of our biggest fundraisers to support our ongoing mission to improve living conditions for low-income Denton County senior homeowners in need of home repair assistance. A house is a home and every home has a story. Our mission is more than just the story of a house – it’s a story of a life. Our goal this year is to raise $40,000. We hope you will consider joining this incredible movement again this year and donate to support Hearts for Homes. If you would like to help us reach our goal, there are a couple ways to help:
- Make a DONATION to Hearts for Homes for N. Texas Giving Day. Early Giving opens Sept. 1.
- Create a PERSONAL FUNdraising PAGE & GOAL on behalf of Hearts for Homes to share with friends and family.
- Share Hearts for Homes’ posts and information on your social media or via email to help spread the word.
- Text to Give by texting GIVE2H4H to 844-844-6844 beginning Sept. 1.
- Pledge to be a matching funds sponsor for Hearts for Homes. Contact Susan@HeartsforHomes.org or call 940-891-0947 if interested in more details.
Be the Good – Let’s make this North Texas Giving Day the best yet!