Want to Get Involved?
It takes an army of volunteers to accomplish the mission of Hearts for Homes. If you are looking for a meaningful way to engage in improving the lives of low-income senior homeowners in Denton County, we could use your time and talents in a variety of ways. Complete a Volunteer Application to be added to our database and get notifications of upcoming volunteer needs.
- Volunteer on home repair projects.
- Provide lunch for work days.
- Donate funds or gift cards to Lowes or Home Depot to support purchase of building materials.
- Adopt an entire project.
- Lend a hand in the office.
- Promote Hearts for Homes mission and needs with your church.
- Host a fundraiser for us with your business, church, civic organization or school.
- Link Hearts for Homes information to your website or on social media.
- Take the $25 Challenge pledging $25 per month in support of Hearts for Homes.
- Join the Prayer Team to intercede for Hearts for Homes and our sweet seniors.
- Join a committee.