In light of the ongoing public health threat due to COVID-19, Hearts for Homes will be doing the following to ensure the safety and well-being of our vulnerable senior clients until this crisis has passed:
- Temporarily suspending all non-essential in-home repairs for our senior clients except for emergency repairs.
- Office is open. Please wear a face covering when visiting the office.
- Team/group volunteering will only be for outside needs. No groups will be allowed to assist with interior repairs to limit exposure to our seniors until this crisis has passed.
- Still have volunteers to run errands for our clients who may need essential groceries and/or prescription medicines to help them remain home and avoid crowds. These items would be dropped off at the senior’s doorstep.
- Requiring all staff & volunteers to wear proper face coverings to protect our vulnerable seniors.
If interested in lending a hand during this time of crisis, please contact our offices at 940/891-0947 or email Susan@HeartsForHomes.org.
For more information on this virus and how to stay safe, please visit the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/…/specific…/high-risk-complications.html.